Strong pineapple ester and good flocculation, so you can crop yeast and turn around beers faster.
- Strong producer of pineapple esters.
- Excellent fermentation efficiency.
- Easy to harvest and repitch.
- Balanced hop biotransformation profile (thiols and terpenes).
- Can be used in IPAs, sours, and more!
How did we do it? Yeast breeding was used to combine two aromatic strains and improve flocculation and ester production through a phenomenon known as "hybrid vigor". Can be fermented warm or with a free rise, enhancing pineapple ester production. Also suited to fermenting sours.