Why settle for an ordinary brew when you can create extraordinary masterpieces? At Escarpment Labs, we're here to help you unlock the full potential of your craft, so you can brew more efficiently and embrace a world of flavour possibilities.
So, let's dive into some more learning opportunities!
Efficiency & Flavour Toolkit
This 6 session series will empower brewers like you to tap into the hidden potential of yeast. Discover how our innovative solutions and expertise can save you time and money while elevating the quality of your brews.
📅 11/14 - What's in a Strain?
- Methods used to create new yeast strains
- Examples of strains we've developed
- The future of yeast development
📅 11/21 - Yeast vs Hop Creep
- Unraveling the mystery of hop creep
- Understanding hop-derived enzymes
- How yeast health impacts hop creep
- Solutions to hop creep-related issues
📅 11/28 - Stay Foam Positive
- The art of achieving the perfect beer foam
- Factors contributing to foam formation
- Best practices for preserving foam quality
- The role of fermentation, packaging, and dispense
📅 12/12 - Controlling Beer Haze
- Demystifying beer haze in lagers and IPAs
- Factors contributing to beer haze
- Ingredient and process impact on haze
- Haze vs yeast, including recent research
📅 12/19 - The Modern IPA
- Exploring the evolution of IPAs
- Brewing techniques for modern IPAs
- Navigating hop creep and hop products
- Yeast options for modern IPAs
📅 12/26 - Crispy Lagers
* Will be pre-recorded and available on YouTube by 12pm.
- Mastering the nuances of lager brewing
- Lager yeast fermentation, pH, nutrients, and more
Ready to take your brewing to the next level? Join our "Efficiency & Flavour Toolkit" webinar series and gain the skills and knowledge to create exceptional brews. Mark your calendars, and let's brew brilliance together this fall!